Posted: May 27, 2014
Effective: May 27, 2014
Thanks for using Camber! Here we describe how we handle copyright matters when you use our Site.
Unless otherwise defined in this Copyright Policy, terms used in this Copyright Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms of Service.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of any type of user who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Camber will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our Site that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to our Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from our Site.
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
a. “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
b. “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent:
c/o Camber Technologies, Inc.
36 Maplewood Ave, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Email: [email protected]
Have questions about Camber or our Copyright Policy? Contact us at [email protected]